Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

4 Generic Signshop Domain Names

Discussion in 'Member to Member Classifieds • For Sale' started by njshorts, Sep 11, 2012.

1. njshorts

njshorts Active Member

Mar 15, 2011
    Meadville, PA
    Hey all-

Now that my signshop is out of the wholesale business, we've decided to transfer off our remaning wholesale/trade domain names. There are 4 in total. We bought them for SEO purposes and they've been hosted for over a year, should help somewhat.

Price: Free

Catch: Must be registered 1y with VIPNode.net (not hosted, but that would be fine too) as they're too close to their renewal date. I'll be paying the renewal fee, reimbursed by your invoice.

Names:
    wholesalecheapbanners.com
    wholesalecheapsigns.com
    bannerstothetrade.com
    wrapstothetrade.com

Contact me if you'd like em, first come first serve: nick (at) sgtsigns.com

Tags:
  2. njshorts

njshorts Active Member

Mar 15, 2011
    Meadville, PA
    To clarify, the renewal/transfer fee is available at the promotional rate in my signature- $10.95 per domain. Total cost for takeover will be $43.80, includes the remaining time on the registration (within a few days of a full year). E-mails have been responded to and I'm giving this a few more days to go as a group of 4 before considering offers to take over single domains.