• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

4 Generic Signshop Domain Names

njshorts

Hey all-

Now that my signshop is out of the wholesale business, we've decided to transfer off our remaning wholesale/trade domain names. There are 4 in total. We bought them for SEO purposes and they've been hosted for over a year, should help somewhat.

Price: Free

Catch: Must be registered 1y with VIPNode.net (not hosted, but that would be fine too) as they're too close to their renewal date. I'll be paying the renewal fee, reimbursed by your invoice.

Names:
wholesalecheapbanners.com
wholesalecheapsigns.com
bannerstothetrade.com
wrapstothetrade.com

Contact me if you'd like em, first come first serve: nick (at) sgtsigns.com

njshorts

To clarify, the renewal/transfer fee is available at the promotional rate in my signature- $10.95 per domain. Total cost for takeover will be $43.80, includes the remaining time on the registration (within a few days of a full year). E-mails have been responded to and I'm giving this a few more days to go as a group of 4 before considering offers to take over single domains.