• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

4" OD Posts

LightningFX8

I'm Looking to buy several 4" OD posts with Finial Bottoms 8' tall.
When I search the internet they are quite expensinve.
Any oone have a good source for these?

John Butto

here ya go gino...The finial is an architectural device, typically carved in stone and employed decoratively to emphasize the apex of a gable or any of various distinctive ornaments at the top, end, or corner of a building or structure. Smaller finials can be used as a decorative ornament on the ends of curtain rods or applied to chairs and furniture. These are frequently seen on top of bed posts or clocks. Decorative finials are also commonly used to fasten lampshades, and as an ornamental element at the end of the handles of souvenir spoons. The charm at the end of a ceiling fan pull chain, or a lamp pull chain is also known as a finial.

LightningFX8

Metal decorative bottom you can see them at Branddon industires.com way finding signs the one that says Welcom to Martinsville.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I've just never heard of a finial bottom. Tops, ends and all kinds of other things, but never the bottom. It was always a fancy or decorative bottom, but not finial. It was confusing for me..... and you know how easily I'm confused.