• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

4 Over Miscounted hmmmmmm!

rcook99

I ordered 15K punch cards for a customer. When the 3 boxes were delivered I thought it seemed a little odd how small the boxes were. So after taking another box of 1,000 cards it appears they only sent me 7,500 cards. I have been in contact with them and waiting for an answer. Just wondering if anybody else has had any problems.

You can see in the picture of a previously ordered box of 1000 business cards on top of the box of what is suppose to be 5k cards. By my estimates I only have 2,500 cards per box.

Attachments

• 2012-10-18_13-53-13_593.jpg
    2012-10-18_13-53-13_593.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 55

rcook99

That sucks! How far away is the deadline?

They didn't include a packing slip?

No packing slip. Luckily these will hold the 3 stores over until they print and ship the rest of the order. So now I just looked back at the first order back in April and the weight is the same as this order which means they only sent 7,500.

April 3 boxes 18lbs (checked boxes left at the store and same size as I received yesterday)

October 3 boxes 18lbs (now that I checked this order it looks like they shorted me in April as well)

C

ColoPrinthead

I used to have orders from them come in over several days, maybe the rest is on its way.

rcook99

Up to this point I have not had any issues with 4 Over. I have been using them from a reference I was given. Do you have another option?

omgsideburns

I've had maybe two problems with 4over since I started using them 7 years ago. Once it printed blurry, and once their automation stuff flipped my image 90 degrees (it was actually really funny).

That being said, weird about the count thing. I believe there is a number on the label they put on the box that will say "1k", "2.5k", "5k", etc... tells you the qty that's supposed to be in the box. I've never counted an order or noticed anything that looked like I was getting shorted though.

briankb

Premium Subscriber
I would hand count 100 cards and get the weight and multiply it by 150. Get the 100 count in grams then calculate and convert to lbs for the final comparison.