• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

4 Over Prices higher?

FrankenSigns.biz

I haven't gone to 4 Over in a while but they have a new website and their prices seem to have gone up quite a bit. Anyone else noticed this?

Dan360

We use them pretty regularly. Their prices have been going up every couple months for the last 2 years or so. Some products are worse than others but across the board we've noticed it, found other trade printers for some products.

Stacey K

I like making signs
I ordered 2 customers the suede business cards in the last couple months. One with the raised print and one without. WOW...they are very nice!

caribmike

Retired with a Side Hustle
As a print reseller ($500K annual sales), I look at 4 Over pricing from time to time but I've never once ordered from them. Their pricing is not attractive at all. I get much better pricing from DFS, Navitor and Ennis as well as the network of smaller, independent commercial printers I've used for years. Buy cheap, sell steep.