• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help 4 Part Valet Parking Ticket- Need Vendor

ARGENTO

Advanced beginner
Hello Dear people of Signs101!

I need to find a good vendor for Valet Parking tickets.
They have 4 parts and they have three lines to cut and tear.

Can you guys guide me...because 4over is not responding...and my Miami dealers are not able to do this.

I will thank you very much for your help!

Mr L from Miami.
Ps: Example below.

Attachments

• 20190522_113917.jpg
    20190522_113917.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 161
  • 20190522_113925.jpg
    20190522_113925.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 156

bannertime

4over's Custom Estimates take a day or two and if you don't have it perfect, they'll just tell you to look at the catalog instead of telling you what's wrong with it. Went through it four times before they finally said they can't do one part of it that could be easily changed.

Zoo Printing does "tear cards" and may be able to do a custom quote.

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
DFS is another vendor that would be able to pull this off. Personally, I prefer them to 4over. They package their products nicely so you don't need to repackage to give to the client. They double check files to make sure everything will print right and their customer service is beyond awesome.

ARGENTO

Advanced beginner
I just check dsffullcolor.com
They do not have parking tickets listed....is that under some other name?
Or i am in the wrong website?

Thanks

L

Dan360

Parking tickets is an odd thing to look for, most likely will be custom. Any printer with perfing equipment can do this though. Basically it's a postcard (3.5x11ish) with 3 perfs on it.

timkaz227

This is not a "4 part" job. 4 part refers to carbonless paper. This just a long card w/ a few perfs. Almost any printer could do it. Maybe not 4over. Thumbs up to DFS.