• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

4' x 100' BANNER -

encadtech

This is the largest banner that I have produced and installed to date. This was for a 1 day event. We produced, installed, and removed banner from site. Was a cool project. The banner frame was fabricated from 1" PVC. Used Solvex 13oz matte banner w/ 106 bungee balls.

Attachments

• IMG_3826.jpg
    IMG_3826.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_3825.jpg
    IMG_3825.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 98

encadtech

Unfortunately this young man is suffering from Lou Gehrig's Disease. The CEO of this company met him and wanted to do something special for him. I assembled a PVC banner frame onsite and attached the banner. To suspend the banner - I fabricated a 4x4 3/4 plywood square and attached a 2 1/2" pipe U to the center. I stacked 4 20 gallon buckets on each square and then filled with water. Water weighing 8.3 lbs a gallon - each weight point weighed 665 lbs. 4 of these pick points were put on top of the building. These were attached to the banner frame and then the frame was hoisted into position on the side of the building. 2 men - 1 day to install - Out the door cost was $4600 for fabrication, install, and removal of the banner.