• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

4' x 4' Yard Signs

jeff412

I have a client that wants some 48" x 48" yard signs for a political campaign. I've never made yard signs this large and I'm not sure what to use to stake them. What type of stake should I be looking for or do I need some type of frame for something this big?

Thanks,
Jeff

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Home Depot or Lowes sells stakes for fencing. They're only a few dollars a piece.

What's more important is.... a 4' x 4' Cor-X sign isn't going to hold up well if you make it double sided with posts out at the ends. You're going to have to straddle both posts with 2 pieces of Cor-X.

Mosh

We put grommets in our 4x4 election signs. 3 on each end that way the customer can just zip tie them to a "t" post.

nashvillesigns

Making America great, one sign at a time.
so i guess asking what you guys are getting for prices is out of the question, huh?
lol.

-mosher

jeff412

Ok. That would make it much easier on me. I could just print the signs and put grommets on, then let them deal with the mounting. I like that.

Jeff