• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

4 x 6 Real Estate Post and Panel sign price

chester215

Just call me Chester.
Printed & Laminated? Vinyl only? Number of Colors? Maps? Logos? Agent's Picture?
Do they supply the artwork or do you have to work something up?
Do they want it mounted on the front of the posts or between them? (single or double sided sign panel(s))

All of these things affect the cost here for larger real estate signs.

rjssigns

20 years ago I'd get $350 for a basic 4' x 8' installed on site.(painted panel with cut vinyl) Trip charge not included. Never did too many since a local guy has had the market locked up for decades.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
That's a kinda loaded question.

You're not far from me, but according to it being commercial or residential, a good agent, an understanding agent..... your price will vary tremendously.

Out here in the OPEN forums, not many people will write down numbers, but suffice it say, somewhere between $350. to $2,500. All dependent on materials, method pf producing and what all goes into it.

Johnny Best

You have to take all your material costs, double or triple it, time spent times your hourly rate. That consist of permits, time for design, labor for putting together sign and time if you are installing.