• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

40 deg C temp swing

sfr table hockey

You got to love a 40 deg C temp swing in the matter of a week to 10 days. Only in Alberta. Was in Hawii a couple of weeks ago and when we got gack the temp was over 10 deg C. (I was thinking Hawii was overrated) BTW Doug, nice to have met you and see your shop.

But now at 40 below C (same as F at that temp) I might be second guessing the Hawii thing.

sar bossier

Y'all oughtta be used to the cold ... Yesterday in the high 60's, this morning low 30's, tomorrow gonna (SUPPOSEDLY) be in the mid 70's. Make up yer damn mind, weather Gods!!

natedawg9640

Not just in Alberta. it was 50 degrees here last week in Wisconsin. tonight is supposed to bring -20 with the wind.

Sticky Signs

My tech was working on a printer somewhere in BC where the temp is -30º. The printer actually gave him a "it's too cold to operate" error. I guess the heat wasn't working in the guys shop.

sfr table hockey

Not just in Alberta. it was 50 degrees here last week in Wisconsin. tonight is supposed to bring -20 with the wind.

Not to make you feel bad.......in fact it just makes me feel worse but.....
10 C is like 50 deg F and going down to -40 deg F is actually a 90 deg F temp swing in less than 2 weeks. Never thought of it that way.

So +10C to -40C is like +50F to -40F

Oh well by Monday it is back up to 26 F. Perfect temp for winter.