• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

40ft wall wrap pricing

signgal01

Any tips on pricing a 40ft x 12ft brick wall wrap? I figure with the 3M envision film and laminate I'll have about $1500 in film and ink.

(Material/Cost+Markup) + Labor shop rate for time spent on prep of materials, prep of worksite, install, and cleanup, if it's long distance rate for travel to and from. Think about how long you think each panel will take to install. Multiply by number of panels and then give yourself some time for any corrections you may have to make along the way.

Bly

Installing that media on textured walls is really slow.
The labour will be the killer.

KaranGrewal

I don't how weather conditions are at your location, we tired install on brick last week 35 F here in canada, using 3m vinyl IJ8624 with 8524 lamination and It didn't work. vinyl came off next day.
I think our installers didn't install properly or it may be too cold to install.