• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

48' trailer - full wrap quote help!!!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Okay, hold on a second... First you don't think I should post about quoting in this section because of customers knowing about pricing tactics, now you tell me to use the free section, which is still open to everyone??? :frustrated:
Gino, just because I have been here a year and a half does not mean I live on the boards and memorize every little thing. Your comment is unfair and uncalled for. I am actually here very little, I don't always get a chance to check back as quickly as I'd like sometimes because they "frown" on me being on the internet. When I went to look for the pricing section, I found the one that was premium. Maybe you could have shared the link with me in the first place, ya know, just because? :wink: *throws hands in the air*

As for the circus, bosses and job, I was let go last week because they are going to sell off the equipment and outsource the work to a signshop who employs the guy I replaced, who stole from the company, took kick-backs, didn't bring in any new customers or $$ and couldn't measure in sixteenths to save his life, and applied graphics like a 5 year old slapping stickers on their bedroom wall and cost the company thousands of dollars in failed applications and screwed up graphics. The new bosses don't understand the department and don't want to deal with it anymore. But I'm glad to be gone. I won't miss the chauvinism and belittling comments. I've been looking for a new job for months and this just makes it that much easier to concentrate on and go to interviews.

I guess with J Hills input, you can now see what I was talking about. Anyway, none of that matters any more, huh ??

I'm happy for you.... not that you got fired, but at least you're happier, now.

When someone starts writing down all the...... he did this and she did that and then so & so said this to whoseaface.... nothing ever gets accomplished. Let the place [old shop] go and try to stay clear of it. They made their decision and what comes of it.... well, comes of it. Sometimes, ya just hafta hope Karma will take care of it. It's more important for you to look after yourself and either find a job in this industry or take a long hard look at yourself and re-evaluate your ability in this industry. Maybe you could talk to this place where the eightball got hired, get him kicked out and you take over. Worth a shot, right ?? :rolleyes: