• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

4over Banner Quality

CanuckSigns

Can anyone comment on the print quality of 4over's outdoor banners? I have a job coming up that requires a 9'x27' banner, the viewing distance will be 1-2 feet so quality is important.

I considered printing it myself and taping the seams, but for what 4over wants for the complete job it's looking tempting, but if the quality isn't there I will do it myself.

Any one have any experience?

jfiscus

Rap Master
I have not used 4-Over, but I have had really good quality large banners come back from Vincent Printing.

CanuckSigns

Yeah unfortunately our options are limited up here, 4 over is local and offers free delivery, so i was hoping to use them.

bannertime

Used them for banners a few years ago. Their banner are a decent price, but I really wasn't impressed with the print. They swore up and down it was the file we uploaded, but we sent the same file to a local company and it was so much better. I use them all the time for small format items, but any banners we don't print in house go to 365.

K2

It is OK quality but def not the best. Kinda looks like they print them on high speed so the color isn't very vibrant either.

jayhawksigns

Like others have said above, they produce at high speed rather then worrying about absolute quality. I have a couple of their banners we printed for a local youth group, forgot to grab one I had at home this morning. I can post a picture of the banner later today if you are interested.

CanuckSigns

Like others have said above, they produce at high speed rather then worrying about absolute quality. I have a couple of their banners we printed for a local youth group, forgot to grab one I had at home this morning. I can post a picture of the banner later today if you are interested.
That would be great f you don't mind! Thanks

Dennis422

I ordered a few oversized banners from them, not bad.
Like people said, not top notch, but passable.
Good for how much you pay them.

henryz

You can give B2signs a try, never seem to let me down, Also Aprintco in Cudahy, CA. Their customer service is really great and so are the prices, if you have an issue with the file they will contact you others will print and say that's what was uploaded.

nate

We're always happy to work with Signs101 customers. Banners are one of our specialties. Give us a call 801-305-1655 or send us an email at sales@abacatalog.com and we'll get you taken care of!

Thanks for looking

CanuckSigns

Thanks for the replies everyone. I'm located in Canada so most of the suggestions aren't practical for us. 4over is available up here so that's why I asked.

bigben

Can anyone comment on the print quality of 4over's outdoor banners? I have a job coming up that requires a 9'x27' banner, the viewing distance will be 1-2 feet so quality is important.

I considered printing it myself and taping the seams, but for what 4over wants for the complete job it's looking tempting, but if the quality isn't there I will do it myself.

If you ended up finding a company in Canada other than 4over, let me know. It could be helpful.

henryz

Now I see your location said Ontario, We have an Ontario in California with an 4Over, I'm in Los Angeles so close yet so far.lol

bigben

Us poor Canadians need Signs 365 up here, bad!! We really don't have a good quality wholesaler anywhere in sight, that can deliver a good, affordable product.

Can't comment about 4over's grand format banners but responses sound on par with what I'd expect.

Just out of curiosity, they're printing 9' wide seamless? I didn't realize they had capabilities that big...then again I only order paper products from them.

One day.........I'd love to set up a Canadian wholesale company that actually wants to deal with other sign shops. Our options are brutal up here in the frozen white north!!

Cheers,

Pat

Yes indeed.

Dennis422

I ordered a few oversized banners from them, not bad.
Like people said, not top notch, but passable.
Good for how much you pay them.

Sorry man, just realized you are asking about 4Over instead of Signs365.
Never ordered banners from them. Only regular paper stock stuff

Hi, have you tried Eclipse Imaging in burlington, they do great work and they do if for trade as well. May not be as cheap as the one you mentioned but we have always had great work from them

Baz

I have used Merritt Graphics a few times. Even if they are in the US i have received great service.
Prices i had gotten enabled me to sell my banner at the same price as the quotes i had received from any Canadian supplier.

Canadian banner suppliers suck at wholesale pricing.

Quality was/is top notch.

hottscennessey

I've used 4over for banners and don't think the quality would be acceptable for 1-2 foot viewing. From 10ft absolutely, but there was still graininess from 3-4 feet from a vector text file.