• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

4over billing issues?

CanuckSigns

Has anyone had any luck getting billing issues resolved with 4over? A while ago we placed 3 orders with them through their new 4over.ca website, the invoice was in canadian dollars, but they billed my visa in USD, so the 2 don't match.

I've been in touch with them trying to resolve this for over a month at this point, they keep transferring me to a supervisor, which just goes to voicemail. All my emails have had the same treatment.

Is this something that 4over is known for? at this point i'm going to refute the charges with visa, since they charged more than their invoice is for and i've done my best to get them to fix it themselves.

Just wondering if anyone has run into similar issues with 4over customer service?

TheSnowman

Is that something that Visa can handle since it sounds like mostly a money conversion issue? I assume Visa does that automagically?

CanuckSigns

No it should have been billed in CAD, as the invoice was in CAD, no conversion should have been needed, they billed me in USD by mistake, it's an easy fix, but they need to return my calls.