• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

4over.com?

signrios

im thinking on getting a couple of large banners printed at 4over.com
has anybody here used them for banner printing?
how's the quality?

thanks in advance

GypsyGraphics

as long as you're looking for matte finish... you'll be very happy with their product.

every banner i've gotten from them has been exceptional!

and for me, they're so close i receive it the day after they ship, which is very cool!

signrios

as long as you're looking for matte finish... you'll be very happy with their product.

every banner i've gotten from them has been exceptional!

and for me, they're so close i receive it the day after they ship, which is very cool!

thanks gypsygraphics and cre8tive, i sent them an email asking where the banners would be produced, im in texas, i hope they produce them in dallas so i can g et them faster.

cmaxdesigns

I agree with all the above. Anything over 5 ft wide we print with 4 over. The print is great, they weld the hem perfectly and package the product in nice thick tubes. They blind ship which is nice too.

joshGN

thanks gypsygraphics and cre8tive, i sent them an email asking where the banners would be produced, im in texas, i hope they produce them in dallas so i can g et them faster.

I just ordered my 1st banner from 4over today. Its shipping from cali, so I would assume the same for you.

When I order biz cards they do ship from arlington.

I searched on here before I ordered it and there wasnt a thread....now there's this...:goodpost:

econolinesigns

We have used them and never had a problem. The first time we actually had a banner that was larger than AI would allow so we could not send it at full size. Called and talked with them and they made special arrangements so everything would come out correctly. Great folks to deal with!