• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

4Over Loyalty Program?

Air Art Girl

Are any of you getting enough points to qualify for the Red Tag partnership and if so, are you using it and what are your thoughts.

I don't particularly care for the way it works and they link the public to a consumer site where they can purchase for the same price we pay but I can see where IF you had enough loyalty and qualified it may bring you more business and income.

Thought?

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
I don't particularly care for the way it works and they link the public to a consumer site where they can purchase for the same price we pay but I can see where IF you had enough loyalty and qualified it may bring you more business and income.

Thought?

You are then competing against the company you outsource to. They are no longer a Partner in your business growth but a competitor to it.

Locals Find!

I was offered the Red Tag program. I was also told I would have to pay a few hundred monthly to participate. I didn't see the value in doing so. I believe this program is geared mainly for larger companies that could benefit by doing so, such as Franchise sign companies etc...

HulkSmash

I was offered the Red Tag program. I was also told I would have to pay a few hundred monthly to participate. I didn't see the value in doing so. I believe this program is geared mainly for larger companies that could benefit by doing so, such as Franchise sign companies etc...

the red tag program is for the average joe. Anyone can use them.

Air Art Girl

I see where it could work. Spent a long time on the phone trying to understand but I friggin hate that they actually are competing against us with this Red Tag site when the consumer can buy for the same as us. That is just wrong.

300mphGraphics

Don't know much about redtag, am at the admiral's loyalty level, whatever that means. I clicked on the redtag button and got this message: Thank you for your interest in becoming a Redtagprintsale.com Service Partner. Unfortunately, we are not accepting new applications at the present time. We have had an overwhelming number of applicants who have signed up and are in the process of becoming Certified Service Partners. Please check back often as we are working on ways to allow equal participation in the Redtagprintsale.com Service Partner program.

Guess I'm glad I'm not interesteded.

2B

read over the policy agreement, not really liking what is there $300 per month it reads more like a pyramid scheme or "multi-level marketing" as it is called now

Air Art Girl

I'd never pay that but I guess is how it works is that if a conusmer buy from them, they list you as their servicing company, you get some kind of credit and the opportunity to have a new customer. Still don't like it but just curious if anyone was actually involved and making any additional money. guess my question is answered, lol

Kottwitz-Graphics

I'm done with 4over!

I have a customer that is looking for chrome foil on business cards, I checked their site, and it turns out that they do offer them, but I'm not at a loyalty level that will let me purchase that item... WTF!!??? I can't buy a product, because I haven't bought enough?:banghead:

I asked the online chat"help" what kind of sense that made, and she just gave me some email address to question.

SqueeGee

I'm done with 4over!

I have a customer that is looking for chrome foil on business cards, I checked their site, and it turns out that they do offer them, but I'm not at a loyalty level that will let me purchase that item... WTF!!??? I can't buy a product, because I haven't bought enough?:banghead:

I asked the online chat"help" what kind of sense that made, and she just gave me some email address to question.

I went through this also. I had another member here who was at a higher loyalty level place the order for me. You might try that if you have no other solution. PM me if you want me to do it for you. (we're at a higher level now)

Air Art Girl

I think that loyalty stuff is BS for not letting you buy a particular product. That's just plain stupid to me but thanks for forum buddies here for offering help with that.

Gotta love networking with your peers.

TheSnowman

If I am remembering right, 4over dropped me because I didn't order enough times a year. I don't order a ton of stuff they offer, but it seems really annoying to fire a customer (which everything is done online with) just because they aren't ordering as often as you'd like.

I dropped and went to GotPrint. Love them.