• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

4th of July plans?

J

john1

What's everyone have planned for the 4th?

I'm probably going to do a cookout with the girlfriends family. Everything is on me of course since i had a record setting month for my business.

SignManiac

Roasted wild boar shot in the back yard, lots of beer, semi automatic weapons, fireworks, swimming pool, beer, just the typical stuff.

J

john1

Everyone around here has off this coming week so we are doing everything on the 4th. Should be fun!

Beer is a given :)

rjssigns

Beer can chicken of the grill, motorcycle ride, taking timed exposures of the fireworks.
The last part makes me chuckle. Here I am with a Nikon D7000, has all the latest features, but using a piece of black coro for a shutter.

WildWestDesigns

My farm is in the city limits and we have a ban on both fireworks and grilling here. Not that we do the fireworks thing, but I'll have to figure something out with the grilling.

signswi

Hang out with my son, work on my businesses when he's napping. Avoid 4th of July nonsense and the yahoos that it brings out.

HaroldDesign

My hope is to take the boat out fishing. I got my lower unit back on correctly, but found it has some other issues over the weekend. Ugh. If not it will consist of grilling and fireworks!

Fanaticus

work. my customers don't give two squats if it's a holiday or what holiday it is. They want their stuff NOW.

brush1

Working. Around 200 lbs banner material tru my 2 Versacamm.
Whole week was slow and when is holliday I'm working. It is very often like this.
I'm still waiting for file so didn't start yet.

SD&F

We had a really nice barbeque last year with family and everyone here from work. It was great fun, but no one left. Literally I could not get them to leave and I was afraid to ask them to due to the condition a few of them were in. SOOOOO, this year just the family doing a brisket all night long and sitting on the front porch swing watching our two clutches of baby ducks.

Donny7833

My band got a gig at Summerfest, haven't played there since 2005, should be a hoot. Should get home in time to see the local fireworks with the family. That is if it's not cancelled due to lack of rain...

J

john1

Just got a government job that's due on the 4th, Should be picking the order up in the morning then the afternoon/evening i am taking off!