• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

4'x12' acrylic mounting

tsgstl

I have a large acrylic 4'x12' to mount over a display case in a arena.

It existed before with a aluminum similar to a awning type frame 1" square. It also had awning type material that was printed with their logo and corporate sponsor. I am ready to go and I was just going to screw it to the existing frame, and set it up in place using the existing hardware. The install got pushed off until next week now and they originally wanted no screws showing. This thing is up flat mounted against the front of a large display case showcasing numerous awards and whatnots. I did not feel comfortable using any type of adhesive knowing that if this thing fell it could injure anyone under it.
Any ideas as to installing this to the frame without screws showing on the face?

MikePro

use this stuff all the time:

only visible hardware are the counter-sunk screws for the end caps.

Extruded Aluminum SignComp Wall Frame
attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-02-08 at 11.38.41 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-02-08 at 11.38.41 AM.png
    41.7 KB · Views: 103

tsgstl

thanks a ton guys, I have plenty of it laying around from other projects. I didn't want to go with plex in the first place but apparently its the only sheetgood available in 12' anymore without waiting for a special order.

tsgstl

they lost there sponsor and wanted a easier cleaner way of adding/subtracting future corporate sponsors