• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

4x4 mdo sign layout, whaddya think?

Flame

sorry, i counted the "jitters" font, the "cafe" font and the 2 lines at the bottom font. my bad...

cafe and the bottom font are the same...

although good news is I get to lose the bottom black and wording altogether now. Yeehaw. lol. Just keeping it simple...

Wes Phifer

I love the Java font. If the t thing is a problem just pull in the top a little. It will keep the same look while making it easier to read. Great design Flame.

Marlene

second idea so much better as I didn't like the other sign shape either. love the colors. love the font and the lines in the background really make the sign. I've done a couple of signs with the three pole system and they look nice. here's one I did last year. the butt ugly lettering was her logo so I was stuck with it. the background is a faux suede.

Marlene

forgot to attach three pole sign

Attachments

• 101 mendys.jpg
    101 mendys.jpg
    234.7 KB · Views: 79

Dave Drane

Flame, Would you be able to carve a 3D bean from foam and place it on the top of the board.

Attachments

• bean.jpg
    bean.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 86