• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

4'x4' molded 4 color pan face

phototec

What is the going RETAIL rate for a 4'x4' molded 4 color pan face two-sided sign (two 4'x4' faces)?

One of the out of state wholesale pan face vendors has a standard s/f cost for 3 colors plus $50 for the extra color, plus crating and freight.

Just wondering what the typical mark-up would be on the order, artwork and installation is separate.

Yes, this is my first molded pan face job and I have no reference to guide me on pricing.

:thankyou:

NSW Systems LLC

Hello

digital printed
depending on your area you should get $22.00 to $25.00 per sq for retail
and your wholesale should be around $12.00 to $15.00 per sq just depends on stock or custom face but shipping is not included you have to factor that in.

now if they are just four color back sprayed than you are in the $10.50 to $14.00 dollar range per sq but that depends on how easy or complex the faces are.

Mike
NSW Systems LLC.

OhioSignShop

Double your wholesale costs including shipping and front end work. Get at least 50% down. That way you are covered somewhat from unexpected client actions out of your control.