Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

4x8 coroplast screen print signs

Discussion in 'General Signmaking Topics' started by luggnut, Apr 6, 2010.

1. luggnut

luggnut Very Active Member

Does anyone have a good source for 4x8 coroplast... i need 25 2 color for political signs.

Tags:
  2. Tony McD

Tony McD Member

Sep 13, 2006
    Camdenton, Missouri
    Might be someone here that does them, but I have used SignMaster several times, and they did a good job. They can digital print them if you want a photo.

3. WhiskeyDreamer

WhiskeyDreamer Professional Snow Ninja

Aug 6, 2007
    Riften
    check the merchant classifieds....depending on where you're at, i'd suggest gino....he does an excellent job...i've never been displeased!

4. Jet Fast Printing

Jet Fast Printing Member

Sep 22, 2009
    There are many people who could digital print those for you on here (myself included), but they will have to ship freight as they are way to big for UPS or FedEx, so try to keep it local.

5. Pat Whatley

Pat Whatley Major Contributor

Sep 29, 2003
    Wetumpka, AL
    Signmaster is in Prattville so it would be an easy trip for you to pick them up and save the shipping....or I hear there's a shop in Auburn I'll leave unmentioned that will do them cheap if you tell them somebody quoted you a cheaper price.

6. luggnut

luggnut Very Active Member

ha... i think i know this shop you speak of... lol

thanks for the Signmaster suggestion .. i'll call them