Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

5:58 pm EST today

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by Johnny Best, Mar 20, 2019.

1. Johnny Best

Johnny Best Very Active Member

Dec 9, 2015
    buffalo ny
    equinox.jpg

Tags:
    • Like Like x 7
    • OMG / Wow! OMG / Wow! x 1
  2. billsines

billsines Member

May 24, 2016
    Lagrange
    I like your stuff...very talented, thanks for sharing.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Gino

Gino Premium Subscriber

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    Old news, but a very nice picture. Makes me think warmth...... something we haven't had too much of lately. Being in Buffalo, it's probably even colder up there.

Was just looking at what I need to fix, repair and replace around my house and in my garden this year. One hefty snow crashed my ceiling down in the one quadrant of my vegetable garden. Always a joy. Here's to hoping it's not near as wet as last Spring, Summer and Fall. My garden literally drowned..... not to mention it was tough getting the bucket truck into certain locations so not to damage lawns and get stuck.

4. mfatty500

mfatty500 Active Member

May 10, 2010
    Sugar Grove, Ill
    I'll believe it when I feel it (the warmer weather)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Stacey K

Stacey K I like making signs

Jun 20, 2018
    Wisconsin
    Very nice! I had 2" of water in my garage last week and was chipping ice from my gutters. I'm more than ready for some warm weather and the sun!!!