Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

50 aluminum sign riders

Discussion in 'Sales, Marketing, Pricing Etc.' started by Locals Find!, Aug 10, 2011.

1. Locals Find!

Locals Find! Very Active Member

Oct 17, 2010
    Fort Myers
    Hey guys, I need to know which merchant member would be best for this job.

I have to quote 50 6x24 .040 aluminum sign riders 2 color both sides full bleed with a pms match on one of the colors. I am open to whatever ever option is best screenprinting, digital, or flatbed. Price is what matters the most for this client.

Posting here so my client can't search and come across the thread as he has found this site recently in searches.

Tags:
  2. Finishline Signs

Finishline Signs Active Member

Jul 3, 2008
    Crestview, FL
    SuperSigns can handle this for you. They do great work. I also think I45 signs can do this also.

3. Locals Find!

Locals Find! Very Active Member

Oct 17, 2010
    Fort Myers
    Thanks I been trying to reach Mike over at Supersigns they aren't in yet. Never heard of I-45 will check them out too.

4. Kevin-shopVOX

Kevin-shopVOX Active Member

Mar 29, 2009
    Maine
    +1 i-45

5. sghobbies

sghobbies Member

Jan 18, 2008
    Adel, GA
    I've never used I-45, but I can vouch for Super Signs. They do great work and they are very fast.

6. cartoad

cartoad Active Member

Apr 11, 2006
    Yakima, WA
    +2 for I-45 signs,