• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

50" plotter need some help guys this looks too good to be true to me

MTechGraphics

guys i seen a 50" plotter going for about $500 its a generic low end plotter made by some company called bridge what do you guys think????

good or bad??

I only use Rolands and paid bug money you guys think this one is good?

Anyone every try them?

thanks guys

Matt Cuellar

Never heard of them and that does sound too good to be true. Personally I'd stick with a top-reputation manufacturer like Graphtec or Summa but that's just me. Do you have a website where you found them? I'm interested to see.

Matt

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah!

Same Chinese plotters sold on EBay. Okay for hobbyist and no better than a hair dryer. No way for professional work.

Did you notice that there is No phone number - No address on their website? Only a reference to Las Vegas. That is probably because they do not want you to know where they are when you realize that jackpot was a hoax. Even DeSay gives you names, numbers and addresses.

If you have used only Rolands, why would you want to switch?

MTechGraphics

I'm not going to switch i was just thinking about getting something like this as a backup cutter if its worth it...what you guys think??

MTechGraphics

ok guys I'm not even going to bother myself Anyone have a nice used Roland for sale I can use as a backup let me know Thanks guys

Lasvegassigns

You would be better off taking the $500 and burning it.

This is proably the same guy that sells this crap on ebay out of Las Vegas.
I wouldn't buy it even as a back up.

Urban Image

"180 day warranty does not cover consumable parts or the misuse/abuse of equipment. We will send out warrantied parts as soon as we recieve a bad part. We will honor all warranties at our discretion. Please note this is a warranty policy for parts NOT a return policy for the machine. All sales are final and machines are NOT RETURNABLE."

That warranty sure looks promising...