• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

500+ pictures

qmr55

Client thought it would be a good idea to send me a zip with 500+ pictures instead of sorting through it and sending me the THREE pictures that I need for his project.

:frustrated:

$75/hr for image sorting

WildWestDesigns

I haven't had that many images sent to me, but I have had a thumb drive dropped off that was filled with pictures that they wanted me to put on a flyer for them. Only used about 5 pictures out of the whole thing.

Bigdawg

Just Me
Any nudes to share?
:)
Love....Jill

:thread

A guy came in the shop once with his camera... he thought he had emailed the pix so it was very last minute. He's leaning over holding the camera in front of me so we can both see the preview of the pictures and he starts flipping through them...

Damn his girlfriend is hot... and apparently LIKES having her picture taken :smile:

I think that was the last time he actually came into the shop while I was working

qmr55

any nudes to share?
:)
love....jill

:thread

a guy came in the shop once with his camera... He thought he had emailed the pix so it was very last minute. He's leaning over holding the camera in front of me so we can both see the preview of the pictures and he starts flipping through them...

Damn his girlfriend is hot... And apparently likes having her picture taken :smile:

I think that was the last time he actually came into the shop while i was working

lol :roflmao:

WildWestDesigns

have not used a zip in years and do not miss the sound of them starting up either

I really think he meant a zip file, not exactly a zip drive. At least I hope so. However, just this year I had a file given to me for embroidery digitizing that was on a 3.5 floppy. I guess anything is possible.

Mike F

have not used a zip in years and do not miss the sound of them starting up either

I think the OP was referring to a .zip compressed archive file, not an actual zip disk. I haven't even seen a zip drive/disk (or jaz for that matter) in close to 10 years.

qmr55

Yes, .zip file not zip disk! LOL only zip drive I have is from an old print shop that got shut down. Number 1 no idea where it is, number 2 it didn't work!

John Butto

whatsthefussthen

I think the OP was referring to a .zip compressed archive file, not an actual zip disk. I haven't even seen a zip drive/disk (or jaz for that matter) in close to 10 years.
Then what was the big deal about a .zip with 500 pics, go to bridge and go right thru them, the zip drive would have been the big deal.

10sacer

I have several old Syquest drives and cartridges with a whopping 88MB of space. Figured if I held on to them long enough - they would be useful in a museum one day. Which museum... I have no idea....