• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

51" Manual Desktop Cold Laminator

catalyzer

Hi guys,

I am looking for a cold laminator at the moment and what do think about this(see attached photo)?

I've one like this but it is a 25". so far i am happy with mine.
I am thinking to get bigger one so i can laminate bigger job.

I used to use big squeegee (about 9 months old) for bigger job but i keep getting bubble recently, it was so frustrating and i've stopped using it now.

thanks!

Attachments

• 51-Manual-Laminator.JPG
    51-Manual-Laminator.JPG
    10.4 KB · Views: 177

Salmoneye

I bought one of the Chinese jobs from Master I think it was and really couldn't be more impressed. I have yet to ruin a single print knock on wood. I have had better luck with this thing than my friends with units costing 5X the money. People talk a lot of smack about them but notice that they also have never owned one. Haven't used one like in your photo but if you have a little extra you might want to spend a little more. I kind of wish that I had gone for the roll to roll unit instead of trying to save a few $.

Wiggum PI

They're fine as long as the rollers are in good shape, but you may want to look at something that can take 54" as it's a more standard print material width.

catalyzer

how about this?
it is electric + manual.
there is NO self-peeling for this laminator.

Attachments

• 2011410195633528.jpg
    2011410195633528.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 199