• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

54" KRAFT PAPER ROLLS for Royal sovereign laminator

depps74

I am running low on my Kraft paper roll for my laminator. To clarify this is the roll under that catches the overspill of laminate when the prints are not 54" It prevents the rollers from sticking to each other.

Uline does not sell a 54" version of this in any color or type.. Where can one acquire such paper at such a size?

JulieS

We use the leftover laminate backing paper after using up a roll of laminate. Won't work, of course, if your lam has a plastic film backing.

CanuckSigns

I didn't know anyone ever bought more than 1 roll of kraft paper ever, by the time you get through a 500' roll of kraft paper you have 500' of release liner saved up...

rjssigns

I didn't know anyone ever bought more than 1 roll of kraft paper ever, by the time you get through a 500' roll of kraft paper you have 500' of release liner saved up...

I like the extra width of Kraft paper. Saves me from having to get the laminate perfectly aligned. Rolls are 900' long so only have to mess with it every 6 rolls of vinyl.