• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

54" Wide Black Self Adhesive Viny?

IceTrikes

Hey I was wondering if anyone had any information on where to purchase black self adhesive vinyl at this dimension. I'm having a really hard time finding anyone who supplies 54" x 50 yards. My laminator is loaded with 54" wide Briteline which is why the specific dimension is needed for the vinyl.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I've talked to Grimco and and several other retailers and can't seem to find anything past 48".

AKwrapguy

Black vinyl? 3m has their 1080 at 60" width. Find someone in your area with a roll splitter and done. Your local distributor might even have one or access to one.

tomence

Are you talking about white printable vinyl with black adhesive or black colored vinyl? If you are looking for black adhesive vinyl try BigfishDM, I think he's got what you are looking for