• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

6" Round magnet die cut question

michsanford

We always sub these out...but now we have an order and need them pretty fast.

What does everyone use to cut 6" round magnets? Thanks!

Bigdawg

Just Me
We always sub these out...but now we have an order and need them pretty fast.

What does everyone use to cut 6" round magnets? Thanks!

Gill-line :smile: but then I don't want to have to cut them out myself... can never get a clean enough circular cut...

J Hill Designs

yup - i did a test cutting mag with my plotter - 60deg blade, slow cut, and double up the cut lines (just copy/paste on top then select both before sending to plotter) - great success, even on 1" serif letters

michsanford

Here's the problem...we already printed them on vinyl..and stuck them on the magnet roll. I am cutting them by hand..and my finger is hurting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Malkin

We do an order of 25-50 12" circle mags about once a year.

I carefully cut out a circle from 4mm DiBond and filed it real good. Then attached non-slip stuff to the bottom. I do the cutting on an cheap wooden barstool so I can move right around it. Works pretty good, just have to be careful not to turn the knife too much or it will dig in.

I bet a router cut, flame polished piece of ¼" Acrylic would work even better.