• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

6 Truths in Life

showcase 66

> Six Truths in Life
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> 1. You cannot stick your tongue out and look up at the ceiling at the same
> time, a physical impossibility.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> 2. All idiots after reading #1will try it.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> 3. And discover #1 is a lie.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> 4. You are smiling now because you are an idiot.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> 5. You soon will forward this to another idiot.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> 6. There is still a stupid smile on your face.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> I sincerely apologize about this but I'm an idiot, and I needed company.
> You now have two options... delete it or send it along to put a smile on
> someone's face today.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
and that Teflon transmits herpes
hehe,
someone forgot to tell these guys:

"When condom sales plummeted, we looked for solutions," said Trojan CEO and president, Mark Frier. "Our new condom promotes safer sex in a more affordable way."
Trojan executives launched the product on March 28. The Trojan X-Effect Everlast is made from an industrial-strength, Teflon-reinforced latex and is guaranteed to last a lifetime. "They're the only monogamous partner these kids will ever need," says Frier. "They'll buy one that'll last them forever."
Trojan X-Effect Everlast condoms are on the pricey side at $3 apiece, but their reusability could save students hundreds of dollars each year. "I'll save over $250 this semester by switching to the X-Effect Everlast," says UCD student Dan Pearl. "Now I can afford to have sex and pay tuition."
The Everlast does, however, come with a warning label, advising the condom must be washed thoroughly after each individual use. As long as the Everlast is kept clean, it's 98 percent effective in preventing pregnancy and the transmission of STDs.
Although the Everlast is effective, public health officials are skeptical. "I know these are affordable, but I'm not convinced these are safe," says Blair. "Do people really think they'll wash these things?"
Despite concerns, Everlast sales have skyrocketed-over 2 million within the first week. "I think this is Trojan's best condom yet," says UCD student Shirley Parker, "and it's good to know my boyfriend and I can afford safe sex again."

wayne k
guam usa

14hrs to 2011....

SignManiac

Heck when I was twelve I made my own condoms out of aluminum foil. They held their shape and had ridges! I called them ruffles...