• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

60" adhesive backed vinyl

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Very odd questions, indeed. You asked the same question, correctly just 2 months ago. You are the distributor for such things, yet you have no title/avatar advertising as such. I wouldn't mind hearing what this is all about.

I'm all about learning, but this doesn't sound like a learning experience needed.

:popcorn:

Robert Gruner

My company sells printable vinyl. We stock 36,54, and 60" media.

I have a customer who has purchased a L360. He wants to print 29.7" wide files. 60"vinyl is not wide enough to print 2 up.

Looking to see who sells and stocks 61 or 62" vinyl

Thanks

Hi Bob,

The Latex 360 can print with or without margins on each side of the media. When printing with margins, the minimum margin distance is 0.197 on each side of the media. If the distance between copies is set to a small value (<0.2"), these files should fit onto 60 inch media using a normal margin setting. Using the No Margin setting (NM) should also work.

They will have to be careful with the media edge guards however, as they can be inked if they are set in the wrong position (too close).

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Bob just have your client buy his stuff from me, he will thank you for it later I promise. Your one of the largest HP Latex dealers and you look kinda lame when you post stuff like this. Why not call your boss in LA and have them find it for you? Your connected to all the major MFG's in the industry so I am not buying that your on here looking for another source sorry.

My company sells printable vinyl. We stock 36,54, and 60" media.

I have a customer who has purchased a L360. He wants to print 29.7" wide files. 60"vinyl is not wide enough to print 2 up.

Looking to see who sells and stocks 61 or 62" vinyl

Thanks

This is a not true statement. The L360 could do 2 across at 30" each on a 60" material. Because he printer can be set for no margins.

Robert Gruner

Guys,

The customers file is 30"x104". It is near impossible to print perfectly on 60" vinyl 2 up.
We suggested squeezing file size to 29.7" wide. He would prefer keeping his 30"
file and sourcing 61"+ vinyl and overlam. He has a 64" wide printer and 64" wide laminator.

BigFish...I know you have issues with my employer. You know and I know we are not going to inventory 61 or 62" wide adhesive vinyl for less than pallets. If you are the only source for this product I will gladly refer him to you. Im in Houston and looking or closer
source.

Thanks