• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

60" Banner Material for HP L25500

VTSigns

What 60" scrim banner material are people running on the latex? I run Ultraflex matte in 54" but I need a 60". Will anything larger than 60" work (say 61" or 63")? Thanks.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
You can actually put in a roll larder then 60" you should be able to pull off the end caps and put in a 63" roll.

smdgrfx

Where did you get the profiles for Ultraflex??? I used it but not happy with the results. I used a profile for Key Banner material, but the heat is too high. I was told that Key and Ultraflex were the same. I don't know...

VTSigns

I have used the HP Profiles so far. I use the HP Outdoor Scrim 8pass on the Ultraflex and it has worked great so far. I am using Caldera as my RIP.

Thanks for the Optisolve Banner link. I will go with that one.

ProColorGraphics

The only problem you will have trying to use media larger than 60" is that it won't fit on your media bar that you use to load the media.

Case

if you take off the light blue or black ends, then yes a larger than 60" will fit just like bigfish said...

had to do this when the core was larger than 60".......

case

phytage

I have a 62" roll of banner that I am trying to load now and an error code is saying it does not fit in the ruler area. How are you loading these rolls larger than 60"? Thanks!!

HulkSmash

I havn't been able to load anything bigger than 60"

with that said, i have proveer cut down 64" down for me to 60"