• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

60 inch Color Span

wingman

Has anyone ever had any dealings with a 12 Color, 60 inch, Color Span Display Maker, printer. I can't seem to find much information on this printer any where.The one I am looking at is about 5 years old, looks to be in excellent condition (hardly used, according to owner). Are they worth anything, or are they a PITA.:Canada 2:

gnemmas

I am pretty sure it is an water based pigment ink printer. Excellent resolution, indoor or short term outdoor application.

uneedasign

You need to look at the specs very closely. I use to have an old displaymaker, and if you ran it as a six color, the max dpi would drop from 1400 to 360, the ink was very well protected by multiple patents, so forget about third party inks, and their cost on ink was extremely expensive.

wingman

You need to look at the specs very closely. I use to have an old displaymaker, and if you ran it as a six color, the max dpi would drop from 1400 to 360, the ink was very well protected by multiple patents, so forget about third party inks, and their cost on ink was extremely expensive.

Thanks for the info people, I'll keep digging.:Canada 2: