• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

600mm white print

Jase

I'd like to be able to print a solid white square at 600mm for a client. I know the Edge won't be able to do this as I can't factor in a split line. I'd like to undertake the work as it could build up into a very big job. Will the Summa DC5 be able to print this without any joins or overlaps? White ink is too slow and would be to expensive as we would have to pass this a few times plus drying times etc.

Any advice or is this just impossible - no screen printing either.

Thanks

J

Marlene

is it just a 600mm (whatever size that is) white square? why are you printing it? why not jsut do white vinyl?

Jase

Thanks for the reply, there is a pattern in the shape so cut vinyl isn't an option unfortunately.

Jase

I just simplified it. Basically I want to be able to print a design 600mm square in size, it will include a pattern to part of it but it will need to be printed onto clear self cling. No joins or banding.

jfiscus

Rap Master
Print it reverse on clear with an inkjet printer and laminate the back with a white vinyl?
Or print it to the face of the white cling for reverse viewing?

Your question is still a bit ambiguous for us to provide a good exact answer.

Jase

Sorry, the design is all white (can't post as we are in the middle of quoting for this). It covers 600mm square, it has a see through pattern in each corner approx 80mm square (each corner) and we need to run 5000 of these.

I had though of buying a DS5 to run these but I understand there are issues with banding and speed. I am coming back to the idea of just subbing this out to a screen printer to complete for us :(

Thanks

Jase

I recently received a email recommending a MATAN Sprinter. Anyone have any experience of these?