• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

631 for band trailer?

MongooseDog

I am about to do some booster signs that will be applied to the rear of a trailer. I am almost certain what is on there now is 631 as it just peals off. These will be changed out every year or two depending on sales. Would 631 work? I have never used it outdoors. It will not be subject to wind and is not driven all that much.

Thanks in advance for any help

2B

I am about to do some booster signs that will be applied to the rear of a trailer. I am almost certain what is on there now is 631 as it just peals off. These will be changed out every year or two depending on sales. Would 631 work? I have never used it outdoors. It will not be subject to wind and is not driven all that much.

Thanks in advance for any help

stay with 651 there is no price difference and if the do foeget to replace they will be good for years

MongooseDog

Yeah, i have some 651 sitting right here just encase this was the response. I wonder what was on there then. It has been on there for about 5 years and peeled off like a dream.