• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

69 Camaro SS Front View

TrustMoore_TN

Sign & Graphics Business Consultant
I am cleaning up a logo for a customer who has a 69 Camaro SS front end on it. Does anyone have a clean photo or possibly a vector version of just the front end of the car? I've got the other art covered. Any help is appreciated! Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• world class classic cars logo.jpg
    world class classic cars logo.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:

Kwiksigns

wookie
Is that the logo you are to digitize or you just need the camaro from it?

Looks pretty easy to just trace it yourself.

TrustMoore_TN

Sign & Graphics Business Consultant
Just need the camaro. Tracing and cleaning up the flags and outside outlines and have redone the wording. They only had a version they could print out for me and I scanned what you see there.

Mosh

Just trace it. I have a 66 Stingray, so I like busting on Camero guys. You know they were the "poor man's" Vette. (still nice cars, but us Vette guys have to chop on them).

OldPaint

how did i know you WOULD OWN A VETTE..............now that is really profiling!!!!!!hahahahahahahahaha
check in some of the car replacement parts catalogs............look up YENKO stuff.......