Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

69 Camaro SS Front View

Discussion in 'Designs & Layouts' started by BlueMoonATL, Mar 8, 2010.

1. BlueMoonATL

BlueMoonATL Member

Jun 23, 2009
    Nashville
    I am cleaning up a logo for a customer who has a 69 Camaro SS front end on it. Does anyone have a clean photo or possibly a vector version of just the front end of the car? I've got the other art covered. Any help is appreciated! Thanks in advance.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 8, 2010
    Tags:
  2. Kwiksigns

Kwiksigns wookie

Feb 17, 2009
    Beltsville, MD
    Is that the logo you are to digitize or you just need the camaro from it?

Looks pretty easy to just trace it yourself.

3. BlueMoonATL

BlueMoonATL Member

Jun 23, 2009
    Nashville
    Just need the camaro. Tracing and cleaning up the flags and outside outlines and have redone the wording. They only had a version they could print out for me and I scanned what you see there.

4. Mosh

Mosh Major Contributor

Oct 19, 2009
    Nerbaska
    Just trace it. I have a 66 Stingray, so I like busting on Camero guys. You know they were the "poor man's" Vette. (still nice cars, but us Vette guys have to chop on them).

5. OldPaint

OldPaint Major Contributor

how did i know you WOULD OWN A VETTE..............now that is really profiling!!!!!!hahahahahahahahaha
    check in some of the car replacement parts catalogs............look up YENKO stuff.......