• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

7.6 fiexi windows 7 HELP

AirJordan

This is problem. I have a graphtec ce5000-60. I have not used my plotter in 3 years, When last used it preformed perfectly. Since then i have upgraded to windows 7. My problem now is when cutting no matter what i cut it will leave a small section uncut. Example the bottom corner of an (I) will be left uncut. Example the corner of an (o) will be left uncut. One time it will leave the uncut area on the right side. Next time it will leave an uncut portion on the left side the next time it will leave an uncut portion in the center.(whole width of material not letter) This is driven me crazy. Can any one lend a hand on this? Im running windows 7 in 32 bit not 64. It is cutting every thing fine except for that one tiny area that is left uncut every time in a different place. Been worken on this for 3 days can not figure ut out.

any help is much apppreciated. :thankyou:

AirJordan

I'm sorry I also forgot to say the last time it was used 3 years ago it was running off of XP. (with no problems)

SignBurst PCs

Yeah, I think you may run into problems with 7.x and Windows 7 as they are not supported/ compatible together. You may look into XP mode in Windows 7 or possibly upgrading your Flexi version to 10. I have some customers who have had limited success with workarounds, but most end up upgrading due to too many issues and frustration.