• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

7.6v2 Pro ??

Aardy54@54-Design

If there a place to dowmload different pattern fills besides the sorta lame ones like the bricks that come std with Flexi?? Have a pc-60 and looking to print some "flamed" text and some motorsports car numbers that would actually show a pattern like the colburn multilens or even engine turn ... are such "extra" pattern fills out there for Flexi Pro 7.6??

GK

Fred has a print/fill package out now. So does Mr. Clipart and many others like Aurora Graphics.

Aardy54@54-Design

Point me in the appropriate direction kind sir, and I shall whip out the CC and purchase (if they don't want an arm, leg, first born and my new to me '88 BMW)

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Here is a link to seamless tiles that are available for individual download. Just click on the category that interests you to see additional images.

Here is a link to our collection of seamless tiles on DVD.

Please contact me directly if you have any questions.