• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

7 hours.

ProWraps

OMFG im tired.

It can be done folks. And it meets our wrinkle free guarantee standard/s. Which isnt saying much considering if you cant wrap a car flawlessly, you should exit the biz.

144" high roof, new style.

started at 10 finished at 5. even took a lunch to go run some crap to fedex. and get a costco hotdog ive been burping up for the last 4 hours.

btw, thanks to chris at azpro for printing it. im still trying to get my grays sorted out. flexi F YOU!

Attachments

• flawless.jpg
    flawless.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 69

formanek

You're not done. You forgot clean up. :) Nice job on making the squares from the top line up and look seamless all the way around.

Bly

Nice work.
I can see that print job being hell if your profiles aren't spot on.

ddarlak

Go Bills!
last few weeks i've been crashing prints left and right getting a 79:04 error, HP is telling me my network is phucked, granted my network is a cobbled mess, two wireless routers and two hubs and a ton of old cable patched together, but it hasn't been an issue for other printers or even this one for three months. what does your network look like for your hp(s)

ProWraps

thanks all. i dont wrap anything that articulates. failure waiting to happen, hence not wrapping the hinges.

darlak. my network is very simple to my printers.

i have two NIC cards in my rip station.

one has internet coming in.

the other goes out to a switch with my printers plugged into it. very simple. works great.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Good job but stop whining young man.
Wait until you are on the north side of 50.
Then it may take you those 7 hours just to pass that hotdog.....

wayne k
guam usa