Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

7 Triangle JVV Ink Cartridges

Discussion in 'Member to Member Classifieds • For Sale' started by SightLine, Oct 3, 2012.

1. SightLine

SightLine Very Active Member

These are Triangle JVV 440ml cartrdiges for a Mimaki JV33.

Switched over to bulk in a while back and need to sell these. A couple are new and still sealed the rest are partials. When I last used them and pulled them out of the machine I wrote the current level on the cartrdiges.

This is what is included.
    1 new black
    1 new yellow
    1 black (not marked, had been pulled to make sure machine would not stop on some overnight unattended run) feels like its probably about 3
    1 black at level 9
    1 black at level 8
    1 magenta at level 9
    1 yellow at level 9

These have been on the shelf for about 6 months or so but should be just fine. $200 shipped for the lot - also open to offers.... :smile:

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. SightLine

Bump! Make me an offer... I really don't want to carry these over to the new shop.

3. SightLine

Wow.... with the craziness of moving I realized I still have these. $100.00 for the lot shipped? :)