• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

751c with latex

mameighan

Anyone printing on 751c with latex?

Trying to print with latex 115 on some calendered vinyl before trying cat 751c.

Having problems when curling of the substrate?

How low can I put the curing temp? Can I adjust dryong time?

Any suggestions would be grwat. Had no issues with my 1324 on almost any vinyl I used

AKwrapguy

Anyone printing on 751c with latex?

Trying to print with latex 115 on some calendered vinyl before trying cat 751c.

Having problems when curling of the substrate?

How low can I put the curing temp? Can I adjust dryong time?

Any suggestions would be grwat. Had no issues with my 1324 on almost any vinyl I used

Yes you should be able to. You should be able to adjust the temperature, passes, ink density, inter pass delay, almost everything. There are several youtube videos on how to do this with your model of printer.

AGCharlotte

I was never able to get 751 to work with my latex 310. That stuff melts way too easily. It's not spec'd for Latex either.

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
You can print on anything in a pinch. But that is a cut vinyl, so it is not intended for printing on, especially anything that uses heat to cure the ink. Not sure why this is a question.

mameighan

You can print on anything in a pinch. But that is a cut vinyl, so it is not intended for printing on, especially anything that uses heat to cure the ink. Not sure why this is a question.

Thanks to everyone that answered.
I have used 751 in the past for general lettering etc and used it quite often for simple color graphics on the Eco solvent so thought it might work on the latex.

Little more of a learning curve with the latex.

What are your go to vinyls for latex

1. Temp posters/decals with no laminate
2. Air release
3. Cuttable for lettering etc

Any advice would be appreciated

I

Chriswagner92

Thanks to everyone that answered.
I have used 751 in the past for general lettering etc and used it quite often for simple color graphics on the Eco solvent so thought it might work on the latex.

Little more of a learning curve with the latex.

2. Air release

Any advice would be appreciated

I

I use a lot of 2903, Grimco's cheap briteline stuff is good too but i'm sure there is cheaper

AGCharlotte

I'm pretty much exclusively 3M... so IJ35 w/o air release for things like small decals & cut lettering & IJ40 for everything else that's "basic". I use the same profile on the HP for both.

I've used Oracal before without any problems, mostly 3551 & 3165, but I haven't tried anything cast (besides failing at 751).

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks

2. Air release

1. Temp posters/decals with no laminate - Briteline 3203X
2. Air release - Briteline 3203X
3. Cuttable for lettering etc - Briteline 3203X