• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

8.5 wont open .icm files

Replicator

Is it just a question of associating the icm file with flexi ?

or putting them in a particular flexi folder for recognition ?

cleanmywound

Flexi 8.5 will not open "Legacy" profiles, you have to convert wpt via icc manager in production manager. If you don't have the wpt file your sh!t outta luck.

Last edited:

bling

Flexi 8.5 will not open "Legacy" profiles, you have to convert wpt via icc manager in production manager. If you don't have the wpt file your sh!t outta luck.

I am having this problem as well. My Flexi 8.5v1 works great in everything except I can't add in any third party ICC or ICM files. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but that didn't help either.
After adding the profile, it won't show up in the output box as it should.

The profiles that came with Flexi all work fine so I don't know why I can't add in any of my own.

What is this wpt file? Where can I find or download it? When I try to convert, it ask for ptf files and there isn't any ptf file in flexi so I don't know wtf that is!!

Please help if anyone know what to do or has experienced this problem before. I just changed to Jetbest ink and had a few profiles specially done up for my vinyls. I really do want to get to use them.

Please please please help me somebody

regards
siew

cleanmywound

Bling,
Sorry but I can't help.
I tried Flexi in the demo when I tried to open my third party profiles it would take. After about 8 hrs of wasted time searching for the answer I gave up and bought another RIP.
Keep an eye on e-bay, you might be able to get a one-eye for cheap and do your own wpt files in color manager.
Oh, the wpt file I believe contain eveything flexi needs to know like ink drop, dry time etc., like I said I gave up on it. sorry.