• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

8.6v2 update to 8.6v2sp1

PMG

did the update from 8.6v2 to 8.6v2sp1 today and now when ya go open a file its just a blank file you cant see what it is till you click on the file and then it shows in the preview window........before you could see the file without clicking on it......also you cant drag and drop jpg.tiffs.etc. into flexi anymore......anyone else see this problem...im running windows 7 other than that everything seem ok

PMG

well i got the drag and drop figured out ..i was running it in Admin mode ,,,i took it of admin and i can now drag and drop.....still having the issue when i go open a file i cant see what it is unless i click on it and it shows in the preview window...thats allot of searching im use to looking at the file and clicking on it...the strange thing is when i have a flexi file on my desktop or in a folder i can see the file.:frustrated::banghead::covereyes::toasting: :toasting: