• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

8 years into a Life Sentence...

Tim Aucoin

I'm 8 years into my life sentence today! :omg: But that's a good thing, because I'm a prisoner of love! :Big Laugh
I'm proud to say that the last 8 years with my beautiful wife Wendy have been some of the best years of my life!!

Attachments

• Tim & Wendy.jpg
    Tim & Wendy.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 69

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Happy Anniversary to you both.

Judging by that picture's background, you two look like you're on your way to 'Emerald City'.

Attachments

• Emerald City.jpg
    Emerald City.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 66

Tim Aucoin

Happy Anniversary to you both.

Judging by that picture's background, you two look like you're on your way to 'Emerald City'.

Thanks for all the well wishes everyone!
Gino: that's funny!! We're in a Canola field. This time of the year here in Southern Alberta is when the Canola plants flower the most. The landscape is draped in yellow and depending on the time of day, they are a beautiful sight to see. When a storm is blowing in, the yellow field against the dark sky is incredibly picturesque! We've made our family pics in the Canola field an annual thing. This year was our 2nd annual photo shoot. Next year we are going to shoot later into the evening (around 8pm) when the sun is much lower. Combine that with a nice silver reflector and the pics should look amazing. Can't wait!!! :clapping:

WildWestDesigns

I'm proud to say that the last 8 years with my beautiful wife Wendy have been some of the best years of my life!!

Congrats. Picking the right person can make life worth living even in the darkest of times.

Somewhere along the line, people have forgotten that. Good for you for finding it.

Jillbeans

Woohoo!
Congratulations.
I made it to 8 years twice, but have been divorced longer than either marriage.
:)
Love....Jill

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Woohoo!
Congratulations.
I made it to 8 years twice, but have been divorced longer than either marriage.
:)
Love....Jill

Ya know... an old friend of mine once told me...... everyone should be divorced at least once in their life and marriage is the first step for it.

Seems lotsa people must believe in this theory. :peace!:

sfr table hockey

Well Tim, it's a good thing have never met you face to face as if I had, I might not recognize you today, as either you are posting photos of yourself from 10 years ago or you turned back time.

congrats on the day....

Here's hoping you never make parole........

Last edited:

Tim Aucoin

Thanks again for all the comments today everyone! It means a lot coming from my friends! We're headed for dinner at our favorite local East Indian food restaurant this evening with 12 of our good friends and family members. Should be a fun evening! :Big Laugh

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I'm gonna be a little late, Tim. I'm waiting for a guy to drop off a check....... and it's a rather big one, so I might miss you all together. Time will tell.

:wink:

iSign

I'm 8 years into my life sentence today! :omg: But that's a good thing, because I'm a prisoner of love! :Big Laugh

some of?

SOME OF??

WELL, HELL... ANYONE COULD SAY THAT!!! :Big Laugh

:toasting: