• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

80% Blow through mesh banners

the graphics co

Is anyone using this, i have a client that is adamant about using 80%+ for their concert speaker mesh. I haven't seen this or heard of anyone using it before they started raising the issue yesterday. any help would be appreciated. Also if there are any merchant members that have the production capabilities and the material in stock that would be great.

the graphics co

I have always used 70%, i am familiar with speaker scrim as we do a decent amount of it, not being familiar with 80% i was just wondering if anyone had any experience with it or had heard of it as i have not. (sorry for the run on) the band manager is being a demeaning a** to my client saying they are obviously uneducated about banners if they don't know about 80% blow through. I just think he is jerking my client around and doesn't know what he is talking about.