• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

80 mph

d fleming

Her voice makes me think of the blonde hooker in Steve Martins' movie "Man with two brains". He obviously married her for her ability to split atoms with a pocket knife.

Graphics2u

I saw this earlier this morning and I love it at the end she says " will you stop filming?" :smile: Too late it's already viral!

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
This is why I marry women smarter than me... of course they end up dumping me, but that is not the issue being discussed here.

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
Okay, before you think your spouse/kids/mothers intelligence is superior to this lovely lady...

ask them the same question... but try not to give away the answer.

They did not carry on like this woman did with various equations, but I was a little disappointed...

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
I'll bet she is Canadian and just got thrown off by the use of miles instead of kilometers.

wayne k
guam usa

SD&F

Unfortunately, I think there are alot of people out there that would have difficulty figuring this out. SO SAD.....