• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

80-year-old lady

Bradster941

The local news station was interviewing an 80-year-old lady because she had just gotten married for the fourth time.

The interviewer asked her questions about her life, about what it felt like to be marrying again at 80, and then about her new husband's occupation. "He's a funeral director," she answered.

"Interesting," the newsman thought.

He then asked her if she wouldn't mind telling him a little about her first three husbands and what they did for a living. She paused for a few moments, needing time to reflect on all those years.

After a short time, a smile came to her face and she answered proudly, explaining that she had first married a banker when she was in her early 20's, then a circus ringmaster when in her 40's, and a preacher when in her 60's, and now in her 80's, a funeral director.

The interviewer looked at her, quite astonished, and asked why she had married four men with such diverse careers.

She smiled and explained, "I married one for the money, two for the show, three to get ready, and four to go."

(Oh, just hush-up) :covereyes::covereyes::covereyes:

sfr table hockey

I think that was the same old lady that went to the Doctor with a gas problem.

She said she farted a lot but they did not smell or make any noise.

The Doctor just chuckled and said take these and handed her some pills.

2 week later she came back for a checkup and the Doctor asked how things were going. She said not much had changed but now they were really starting to stink.

Doctor said "great, now that we have cleared up your sinuses, lets now work on your hearing".....