• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

8600 cuts are off at back of cut

jmag215

So I mainly do snowmobile and dirt bike graphics. I use a 6 mil vinyl and a 10 mil lam. It doesn't matter if I use registration marks or not, my cuts will start out spot on and by the end of the cuts and be off by 3/4", it's like the heavy material doesn't feed at the correct speed or the excess hanging material holds it back. Any suggestions?

Decorworx

What is your acceleration set at and also the speed setting? When you use reg marks, do you use more than 4 marks for error correction?

jmag215

What is your acceleration set at and also the speed setting? When you use reg marks, do you use more than 4 marks for error correction?
my acceleration is set to 4 and i have tried anywhere from 5 cm/sec to 50 cm/sec, no difference. when i use registration marks i set them at 18" apart. down the sides. so anywhere from 4-8 per side.