• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

8600 software update

crny1

Today we ran cut master software for our 8600 and it said a update was available for it. We downloaded, followed instructions to install and now the program wont run. Says cannot connect to host application. Uninstalled and completely reinstalled and same thing. Anyone else have this happen or know what it could be? Thanks

crny1

I cant check anything within the program. Go to run it and a dialog box pops up saying that it cannot connect to host application. Program never runs.

crny1

No one has any other ideas?
I have completely uninstalled and reinstalled and the same thing.......

Same problem

I am having the exact same issue. The updated version of Cutting Master 3 plugin will not boot up in Adobe Illustrator CC on Windows 7. I have a secondary machine with Adobe Illustrator CS6 and Cutting Master 3 boots up as normal but when I send a cut job to the plotter it gets stuck at the "Generating Cut Job" dialogue. Graphtec Customer Support has been emailed and called twice with voicemails left. No response as of a week and a half ago.

I am having the exact same issue. The updated version of Cutting Master 3 plugin will not boot up in Adobe Illustrator CC on Windows 7. I have a secondary machine with Adobe Illustrator CS6 and Cutting Master 3 boots up as normal but when I send a cut job to the plotter it gets stuck at the "Generating Cut Job" dialogue. Graphtec Customer Support has been emailed and called twice with voicemails left. No response as of a week and a half ago.

Are these all legal versions of Illustrator?

100% legal. Come on man.

I was able to fix the CS6 version by going into Cutting Master 3 Preferences and Restoring Factory defaults.

The Adobe CC 2015 version still crashes immediately upon booting in Windows 7.

You always gotta ask. Cutting Master has safeguards built in so that you can't install it onto a pirated version of illustrator.

crny1

Yes I pay monthly for my adobe.................

I did finally get cut master 3 to open. It will open up if ran by itself. If I try to send the file to cutmaster through illustrator then it never opens. It does put the cutmaster locked layer in but the program never opens. No dialog box.....but no program either. At this point it has to be the plug in for illustrator I believe but not 100% sure. I cant seem to find just the plugin to put in the adobe file either............