Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

8'x14' Backlit needed

Discussion in 'General Signmaking Topics' started by GeneralJR, Aug 16, 2010.

1. GeneralJR

GeneralJR Member

Aug 22, 2007
    Hello All,

I need to print a 8'x14' backlit banner for a light box. The deal is closed and I already got the sign permit. Now I just need to print and get it installed.
    My printer doesn't print this big and since it will be lit up I think seaming will not look good.

If you can print this big, Please pm or call me with your price per s/f and turn around time.

The first pic is how it looks now, and the second is what we have to print.

Ed. Junior
    Layout Sign & Print Shop
    678-301-8512

Thank You

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. GeneralJR

GeneralJR Member

Aug 22, 2007
    Wow, nobody is interested in printing this job??

3. ndemond

ndemond Active Member

Nov 6, 2007
    General, I am thinking you need to rephrase your request. You really need an 8' x 14' flex face printed. Your heading makes it sound like you need the cabinet built.

Nancy

4. GeneralJR

GeneralJR Member

Aug 22, 2007
    That's all I need... 8'x14' print only, shipped to Marietta GA. As you can see on the first pic. There's already a box in the building

5. visual800

visual800 Very Active Member

Aug 4, 2010
    montgomery, alabama
    it seems like its asolid background color why not just cut translucent vinyl out and creatively seam it. this sign is so high up and away no one but you will notice. probably save a buttload of money also

6. johnnysigns

johnnysigns Very Active Member

Nov 3, 2004
    East Coast
    Sounds like a pain in the rump seaming and laying 8x14 worth of vinyl. I'd agree and outsource it, take delivery, hang the thing and you're done.

7. smdgrfx

smdgrfx Member

Mar 9, 2006
    Houston, TX
    abi digital solutions. their site is down right now for some reason. You can google them. You will be surprised at how inexpensive they are. They are a wholesaler in the Houston area that I have used for the last 10 years for Grand Format stuff.

8. davidcarr87

davidcarr87 Member

Aug 17, 2010
    ya might contact speed pro imaging in houston..he could prob help you out, he has helped me out a lot starting my business and he has a ton of contacts if he cant do the job

9. GeneralJR

GeneralJR Member

Aug 22, 2007
    Thank you very much for all the suggestions and thank you smdgrfx for the contact info.