• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

8'x14' Backlit needed

GeneralJR

Hello All,

I need to print a 8'x14' backlit banner for a light box. The deal is closed and I already got the sign permit. Now I just need to print and get it installed.
My printer doesn't print this big and since it will be lit up I think seaming will not look good.

If you can print this big, Please pm or call me with your price per s/f and turn around time.

The first pic is how it looks now, and the second is what we have to print.

Ed. Junior
Layout Sign & Print Shop
678-301-8512

Thank You

Attachments

• DSC02235.jpg
    DSC02235.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 98
  • Front_Sign_CountryHearth3.jpg
    Front_Sign_CountryHearth3.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 80

ndemond

General, I am thinking you need to rephrase your request. You really need an 8' x 14' flex face printed. Your heading makes it sound like you need the cabinet built.

Nancy

GeneralJR

That's all I need... 8'x14' print only, shipped to Marietta GA. As you can see on the first pic. There's already a box in the building

visual800

it seems like its asolid background color why not just cut translucent vinyl out and creatively seam it. this sign is so high up and away no one but you will notice. probably save a buttload of money also

johnnysigns

Sounds like a pain in the rump seaming and laying 8x14 worth of vinyl. I'd agree and outsource it, take delivery, hang the thing and you're done.

smdgrfx

abi digital solutions. their site is down right now for some reason. You can google them. You will be surprised at how inexpensive they are. They are a wholesaler in the Houston area that I have used for the last 10 years for Grand Format stuff.

davidcarr87

ya might contact speed pro imaging in houston..he could prob help you out, he has helped me out a lot starting my business and he has a ton of contacts if he cant do the job